The FEL Valves range of actuated ball valves are specifically designed for use with diesel or Biofuels. The range is available from ½” to 6”, full bore, with screwed BSP, NPT or FLANGED connections. We offer a wide variety of actuators, most commonly a “Fail Safe” actuator (Spring Return) and a Motor Open / Motor Close actuator. Please contact us for a Motor Open / Close Actuator.
Fail Safe Actuators – ½” through to 2” (Screwed BSP) NPT Thread is available on request
This is Rotary actuator with emergency control function for 2-way and 3-way characterised control valves. Direct mounting on ball valve only with a screw.
- “Normally Open” or “Normally Closed” when energised. Spring Return (Fail Safe) when de-energised.
- Mounting position in relation to the ball valve can be selected in 90 degrees steps.
- Overload protected and without final position switch, current reduction in rest position.
- Torque: Available options are 10 & 20 Nm @ nominal voltage
- Nominal voltage: AC 24...240 V / DC 24...125 V / 50/60 Hz (Multi Voltage Actuator). A 12V option is also available (Please contact us about a 12V option)
- Control: open/close